Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tried it Tueday

Hello Blogging Buddies!  I hope you all have had a fantastic day.  I enjoyed relaxing and working on some projects in the comfort of my own home.  I am linking up with Fourth Grade Flipper for her Tried it Tuesday!  


Well, today I took the plunge and started a facebook page for my blog!  I used the fabulous directions from Collaboration Cuties to get started and set everything up.  It was a lot easier to do then I thought.  I am hoping to provide updates, have flash freebies and facebook only giveaways.  Only time will tell how well it will take off.  I would love it if you would LIKE me on facebook! Click the image below to LIKE me!

Well, that is all for tonight!  I am working on my fabulous 100 follower giveaway that goes live on Thursday.  There is still time to donate just CLICK HERE.  Have a great night!

Rosie


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to fb!! I "liked" your page and look forward to talking with you there too:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your Facebook page and I'm following via Bloglovin'. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete