Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Five For Friday!

Hello Blogging Buddies!  I hope you all had a great week!  It was my first week of summer vacation and I was very excited not to have to wake up at 5 am to go to school!  This week was an exciting one, so here I go with my Five for Friday!




Thursday was my birthday!!!  My brother and I ventured down to Yankee Stadium for the Yankee game.  I am not a Yankee fan, but the tickets were free (thanks to a fabulous former co-worker) and I wanted to see the new stadium.  The game was pretty uneventful, but my brother and I enjoyed ourselves!


Our amazing seats!


John and I



On Thursday, I announced my 100 Follower Giveaway!  There is still plenty of time to enter, so make sure you do!!!



I also have a Bloglovin giveaway going on right now.  Yes, two giveaways at once!  I love to give things away!  You can also click on the picture and be linked up to over 150 other bloggers who are also giving things away!




My sister and new brother-in-law are in visiting this week-end.  We had a wonderful dinner tonight and tomorrow we are going out to celebrate my birthday!  She is not a teacher, but reads my blog sometimes.  So this is a shout-out to Sarah!







I started a facebook page this week!  I am not sure how I am going to keep up with blogging, facebook, TpT and life!  Only time will tell if I can do all of it!  Click on the icon to like my page!


Well, that is all for tonight!  I hope you all have a wonderful week-end!

Rosie





1 comment: