Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Must Have Mondays- Travel Edition

Today was the first day I did not have to wake up super early and go to school.  I did not miss my hour and a half drive on a Monday morning.  I actually slept until 9 am, which I do not do, even on the week-ends!  I didn't leave my bed until about 11 am when I needed to change some laundry for my mom.  It was super nice and relaxing.  I am hoping to do more of throughout the week!

I am still looking for people to donate to my 100 follower giveaway.  If you would like to donate CLICK HERE.

Today I am linking up with Sabra from Teaching with a Touch of Twang for her must have Monday. 



Today's edition for me travel items!  I took a quick trip to Florida this week-end to support my brother at a Reintegration Yellow Ribbon workshop.  I flew out Friday evening and came home last night.  It was a quick trip, but a good one for my brother and his fellow soldiers.  It was also nice to meet some of his buddies that my class wrote to while they were deployed.  I love to travel and a few of my travel must haves are:

A backpack

Head phones

Rolling suitcase with four wheels

My ipad or computer


These are four of the things I always have with me when I travel!  What traveling adventures are you headed on this summer?

Rosie






1 comment: