Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pinterest...A Teacher's Best Friend!

Hello Friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful day!  The weather is beautiful and I enjoyed dinner sitting outside today!  Now I am inside blogging and grading papers.  I have to confess...I fell asleep grading papers last night.  I took a two hour nap and then when to bed early!  I think I would have slept through the night, but my contacts were bothering me.  I cannot fall asleep tonight because my stack of paper grew today when we did a lab in class and I collected all of their lab papers!  

Tonight I am linkying up with the fabulous Jivey for her Wednesday Workshop!


Here are some of my Pinterest ideas that I have used in my classroom!

Encouraging Posters- I love these fun posters.  This site has some great encouraging posters that can be downloaded and hung in your classroom!

Anchor Charts-  I have found a bunch of anchor charts, which I recreated to use in my classroom.  They have been wonderful and my students use them all the time!

Conversion Tip 
Fun Science: I have also found some great science activities to do with my class.  I usually search for a topic and then pin activities to use!  Here are some of my favorites!

Measuring the distance of the planets outside
Fourth Grade Earth & Space Science Activities: Set Up a Solar System of Kids

Cloud Activities
 type=text

These are just a few of my pins on Pinterest.  You can follow me by clicking HERE.  I cannot wait to see what others have pinned!

Well, I am off to grade papers and get my rest.  Tomorrow, we go to the Intrepid Sea and Air Museum in New York City!  It should be a blast!

Rosie











3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up!! I love anchor charts too- I get some great ideas on Pinterest for mine! :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow Me On Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am linking up with the Wednesday Workshop link-up. I love anchor charts, too! I am a new follower. :-)

    -Tasha
    ATenderTeacherforSpecialNeeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Fraction Wall! Great visual. Totally pinned it on Pinterest :)

    Erin
    Shenanigans in 6th Grade Math

    ReplyDelete