This week I have been apart of a few different things...I am going to recap four of those things for my Five for Friday!
1. Linky Parties! This week I linked up with a few different linky parties. I LOVE linky parties. I am finding they are an excellent way to learn from others and get great ideas.
2. Art Festival! Our school held an art festival on Wednesday and I was one of the workshop teachers. I loved being able to share one of my passions with students. You can read all about it HERE.
3. Giveaways! I was apart of my first giveaway this week. Fifth in the Middle hit 400 followers!! (I hope to be there one day!) I was able to include one of my products in her amazing bundle! She was nice enough to showcase all of use in her blog today. You should check it out HERE.
4. Bible study! This week I was able to attend my weekly bible study. I am not always able to go because I live in New York and teach in New Jersey. I spend the week-ends in New York and most of the week in New Jersey. It is a crazy set up, but it is where I am right now in life and I am ok with that! I came home at the last minute on Thursday night so I could take my mom to the airport early Friday morning on my way to work. I was able to go to bible study and fellowship with some wonderful girls. We are studying the Fruits of the Spirit right now and have invited older women in the church to come and speak to us. Last night out topic was JOY. The message was amazing and found myself thinking about it today. One of the things that was said that night was when things are not going your way or you are down, just SMILE! My kids were were crazy today and I found myself just smiling! It helped! When your class is out of control, just SMILE!
5. Graduation Celebration! This is really something I get to be apart of tomorrow, but it went with my theme today! Tomorrow, I get the honor of going to a graduation party for one of my brother's best friends. This is a kid who I have seen grow up since he was a little boy. I feel so old now that my little brother's friends are graduating from college! Philip is going to Alaska to work and minister to the people of Alaska. It is his life long dream to live in Alaska and in a few days he will be living it!
John (left) and Philip when they were about eight or nine.
Well, I hope you enjoyed my Five for Friday! Have a fantastic weekend!