Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Sale is Coming...

Happy Wednesday...we are closer to the week-end, then to Monday!!!  It has been a good week back!  The kids for the most part have been well-behaved and we have been working hard and accomplishing a lot, which is nice!  

Created by Mel at From the Pond

In case you haven't heard...Teachers Pay Teachers is having a sale tomorrow and Friday!  They have reached 3 million sellers!!!  I started selling just over a year ago and have loved it!  I am not the most profitable, but the money has come at just the right time!  Some of my favorite products that I have made are...


This packet goes along with the book The Scrambled States of America.  It includes map skills, writing prompts, capital and state quizzes and much more!  This is one of my favorite books to read to my students!


This is my best selling packet!  It was also one of my very first products!  Students search around the room for addition problems and categorize them according to the correct addition property.  I also have one for multiplication properties! So much fun!



This is my newest product and I am absolutely in love with it!  There are 24 task cards with various money amounts.  You can use them as task cards in a center or as a scavenger hunt or to play the game Scoot!  They also have very cute monsters on them!  Love, love, love!

These are just three of the products that will be on sale for the next few days.  My entire store is 20% off and you can use the code TPT3 for an additional 10% off!  This is a perfect time to clear off your wish lists!

Some of the products that are already in my cart are...


Fractions with Recipes by Jessica Scott


Sound Interactive Notebook Activities by Jivey

I can't wait to see what other treasures I can pick up during this sale!  Check it out and let me know what you find!


No comments:

Post a Comment