Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's March already????

Happy March!  I cannot believe we are into the third month of the year!  Where have the first two months gone???  I am excited to be linking up with Farley for her monthly Currently!



Listening-  I DVR just about all of my TV shows during the week...Saturday mornings is when I usually catch up on them!  Right now it is Grey's!

Loving- It was my first week back after snow days and winter break...I made it through and today is Saturday!

Thinking-  I am heading out to a special sale at the Scholastic Warehouse!  Super excited to hopefully get some treasures!  I will share whatever I find!

Wanting-  I have been a horrible teacher when it comes to grading papers.  I have a huge stack to conquer this week-end.  Hopefully I will be motivated to finish it!

Needing- I have too much stuff! I need to declutter everything!  I am just really bad at it, but it needs to be done!

????- Can you guess what question I answered?  Leave a comment and I will choose someone to win a product from my store!

Make sure you link up with Farely!


10 comments:

  1. I love the warehouse sales! In our state, you can volunteer to work in order to get already cheap books - win,win! We have had so many snow days too, this was our first full week back since Christmas break, it was brutal!

    Is it places you have traveled to?

    Amber
    SSSTeaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to declutter, too. My thinking and wanting both were about cleaning...boo :( I'm guessing your question was about places you have visited. If so, your list is amazing!
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard to keep all the papers under control. I like to think, that's what the weekend before report cards is for (ok- it doesn't make for the most fun weekend ever, but a productive one, none the less). I think elementary is so hard for that reason, daily math to grade, daily reading assignments to grade, writing projects, spelling tests... more comes in than can go out. I'm sending you some motivating vibes (although I need to keep some for myself too)! Enjoy the Warehouse Sale, Can't wait to see your purchases!

    Kelli
    Tales of a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, don't tell me who April chooses! I know who I want her to choose....I will be watching it in the next couple of days.
    My guess is....places you have traveled.

    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never actually been to a warehouse sale-are there really good deals? I was behind a Scholastic Warehouse truck once and thought I was probably the only person on the road who had an urge to hijack it! :)
    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those warehouse sales are great! Have fun!!! And I think your questions is places you have visited.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?
    A Bird in Hand Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your question is places you want to visit? I hope you had fun at the warehouse sale. I have never been to one...but would love to go sometime!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosie,
    Please check out my new teacher exchange website LIFTPackages.blogspot.com. It is a teacher exchange program in which you meet teachers and send care packages to each other. Please feel free to check out the website, sign up and pass our name along to friends!

    Thanks
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish our warehouse sale was closer. The closest one is in NJ (about an hour away) and it just isn't easy to get to during a school week. I hope you find some great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am guessing that your list is places that you went to before graduating college? I agree, going to the Scholastic sale is a blast!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete