Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Made It: Interactive Notebooks

Happy Monday Friends!  It is my first official day of summer vacation and I am loving it!  I have been to the dentist, ran a few errands, took a nap, caught up on some DVR, finished another product and I am about to clean my room!  It has been a fantastic day!  I am linking up with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It because I made something!!!!



I have been a creating machine!  I had not made a new TpT product in I don't know how long, but in the past two days I made two!!!!  I am pretty proud of myself because I didn't just start one and not finish it...I actually finished it!  My two products are both interactive notebooks for science one is on the Circulatory System and the other is on the Respiratory System.  I am excited to use these next year in my science class.  Check them out by clicking on the image below! (They may just be 50% off tomorrow!!!)





I also uploaded a product I made in the fall, just never put on TpT...so here is my Fall Multiplication Scavenger Hunt too!


It has been nice to create again...I hope I can keep up this motivation!


2 comments:

  1. How awesome to start and finish two items in two days! It takes me what seems like FOREVER to complete anything these days! These look awesome--way to go!

    Mandy
    The 4th Grade Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back into the creating routine. It feels so good! Your products look great!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete