Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

It has been a while and a sale!

Hello Blogging Friends!  I cannot believe how long it has been since I last blogged...I feel awful about it!  I feel like I have the same excuse over and over again because life is just taking over right now.  One day when I do not have a long commute to work and I am not coaching basketball and trying to be a good teacher, I will be a regular blogger again!

I have been enjoying my long week-end!  It has been my brother and I, along with my mom with week-end.  My one sister is in Holland and does not get to come home with her family and my other sister spent Thanksgiving with her in-laws and will spend Christmas with us!  Oh the joys of growing up and getting married!

The extra few days have been wonderful.  I have not touched my school bag and it is debatable on whether or not I will even touch it this week.  My mom and I did our annual Black Friday shopping and were amazing at how stress free it was.  We were not looking for an big ticket items, but did score a few deals here or there.  I have to say I am pretty much done!  I just have to make a few things for some people and then I will be really done!  

Did you know that Teachers Pay Teachers is having another awesome sale on Monday and Tuesday????  I am sure you have heard and guess what...I am taking part of it!  My store is actually on sale right now and will be through Tuesday!  


Here are my few of my top sellers!!!

1. Multiplication Properties Scavenger Hunt


2. Additions Property Scavenger Hunt


3. Scrambled States of America Activity Packet


Check these products out along with my other products! Well, I am off to bed! Tomorrow is going to be a busy one!




1 comment:

  1. It's so easy to let a blog slide sometimes, but don't be too hard on yourself. Sounds like you had fun shopping : ) Nice to see you back!
    ~Lucy
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete