Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

5, 4, 3, 2, 1....Happy New Year, plus a freebie!!!

Hello Blogging Friends!  It has been forever since I have blogged!  I almost forgot how to do it!  I actually had a few things I wanted to blog about in the last new weeks, but I could never get to my computer to actually blog!  One day, hopefully soon, I will recap my December!!!

Today, I am linking up with A Peach for the Teach for her Resolutions 2014 linking party!

A Peach for the Teach: Behavior Supports & Multi-Age


I also created these fun homework passes to give my students when we return to school!  I have made them in both color and black and white! Click on the image below to grab this FREEBIE!!!


If you download this freebie, please leave feedback!  I am also at 199 followers on Bloglovin.  I would love one more so if you are not yet following me...please click the link on my side bar!  I promise a super celebration when I reach 200 followers! 

Have a great New Years!  I will see you all in 2014!


4 comments:

  1. I love your goals. I didn't realize you had ACSI certification too. Did you know Beth Moore Bible studies can count as Bible CEUs? I just learned that last year!

    Hunter's Teaching Tales
    Find me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is to read more too! The last several blogs I've commented on have the same goals...
    I'm your newest follower!
    Happy New Year to you!
    "autumn"
    Anchored in 3rd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rosie! I love your resolution of inspiring your kiddos! That's awesome. I enjoyed reading your resolutions! Thanks for linking up! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete