Today, I am linking up with Blog Hoppin for their Teacher Week '13 linky party. Each day is a different theme and today we are talking about ME!!!
1. I have run three half marathons in my life. My dream is to run the Disney Marathon one day. I would love to start training again, but being in the car commuting a distance does not make a running schedule very easy!
My best friend Kate and I running our first half marathon!
2. I love Disney World. It is one of my favorite places to go. When I lived in Florida I had a season pass and would often go with my sister for dinner.
3. I love to watch sports. I follow the Olympics had core. I also enjoy college sports over professional sports. I like to watch, read, listen to almost any sport!
4. I spent a month in The Netherlands last summer visiting my sister and her family. They are missionaries in Nord Holland (North Holland). It was an amazing adventure.
My nephew Charlie!
5. I love to quilt. I have made close to 50 quilts. I prefer to give them away, then keep them.
Two quilts I made...the one below some one paid me to make with their dogs bandanas.
6. I work on a lot of theatre in college. I was the resident House Manager because it was the easiest job to have while being an education major.
7. I love to bake. When I was stressed in college, I would bake. I would sometimes spend eight hours on a Saturday baking.
8. I have been in twelve weddings and not one of them was my own! I have amazing friends that I am more then willing to be a bridesmaid for!
9. I worked for two years as a private tutor for a family that has 14 children. They homeschooled all of their children and I worked with one of them. It was an interesting experience, but wonderful for where I was in life at that moment.
Mary Theresa was my buddy!
10. I collect DVDs of TV shows...Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Parenthood and Grey's Anatomy. I watch them over and over. They are perfect background noise when I am working on school things.
I hope you have enjoyed learning a little bit about me! Don't forget to link up!