Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Currently


WOW...It has been a while since I have blogged!  I don't know what is the matter with me this year!  I hope to become better, even if it is just once a week.  I have ideas in my head, I just can't them onto the computer.  I haven't even been keeping up with Currently! But, I am home with a headache so I thought it was a perfect day to do some blogging!


Listening- I woke up with a bad heachache and didn't have the energy to get dressed for church so I decided to listen online to a church I went to in South Florida.  Christ Fellowship is an ever growing church that has expanded since my days there.  I love listening every once and a while in order to hear former pastors and listen to their amazing worship!  Check out Go Christ Fellowship Online.

Loving- We have had a mix of two hour delays and snow days since Christmas break.  It has been a nice change of pace.  The school I work at received kids from various different school districts so sometimes they will have a two hour delay, but the school will not.  There have been times I have started the day with only 2 out of 8 kids until about 10:30 then the rest get there.  It has been a little strange, but I have made it work!  It is nice to have a little one on one time with some of my students.

Thinking-  I have amazing friends and I am so blessed by all the knowledge that they have given me.  Most of my friends don't live near me and I am blessed that when we see each other or talk, we pick up right where we left off!

Wanting- I was thinking about all of my student loans lately.  There is a bunch and I would love to be debt free and have them all paid off.  I am going to work hard this next year to try and pay a little more each month. 

Needing- Lesson plans and report cards need to be done.  I hesitant to write lesson plans because we are suppose to get 12-16 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow...do I write them or wait...Report cards are due on Friday so I need to start working on those.  I also have annual reviews coming up so I need to start thinking about goals for my students!

Pageant Title-  Queen of Procrastination...yes that is me!  I always say, 'I work better under pressure!'

Check other bloggers Currently!


I am also throwing a quick TpT sale today and tomorrow!  Check out my store for 20% off everything!


5 comments:

  1. Found you on Farley's Currently. Amen to getting out of debt!!! I desperately need to do that too. Good luck!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Procrastination... I call it motivation! I gave up trying to change years ago. As long as it gets done, when is irrelevant.
    I bet that different schedule makes things interesting. You found the upside, individual time. I only know of snow days as a student, never a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your headache goes away...I woke up with one this morning, too! Yuck! Good luck with the student loan payoff. Have a wonderful week!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how delays (and, in my case) snow days really change the energy in a classroom, and many times for the better. It's almost like an excuse to slow down and really enjoy the moment rather than push, push, push. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete