Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Sale is Coming!!!!!

Hello Fabulous Friends!  I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your 
week-end.  I am so excited for Monday and Tuesday...does anyone know why????  

It is the TpT Sale!!!!!!


My ENTIRE store will be 20% off for those two days...plus, if you use the code BTS14 you can score an additional 10% off!  This is an awesome time to grab items for the first few months of school!

Let me highlight some of my favorite and most loved items!


My best sellers happen to be the first few products I made and updated last summer.  My Additions Properties Scavenger Hunt and Multiplication Properties Scavenger Hunts.  Each set provides you with posters explaining and showing examples of each of the property, 24 task cards to use as a scavenger hunt around the room, two different student recording sheets, answer keys and teacher directions.  They are an awesome deal of only $2.00 each or $1.70 each on sale!


My most Wish Listed Items are also fun!  First up is my my Decimal Ordering Cards.  These are cards that students can use to practice putting decimals in order from least to greatest or greatest to least.  They are all color coded so there will not be a problem separating the cards at the end.  There are many different place values to make for fantastic differentiated learning.

My next Wish Listed Item is my Circulatory System Interactive Notebook.  This is a new product of mine that has gotten rave reviews!  I cannot wait to use it in my classroom this coming school year!  This includes different pieces of an interactive notebook that cover all the various aspects of the Circulatory System!



Now...what I have my eye on to purchase!

First up is, Kristine Nannini's Back to School 30 First Weeks Activities for Older Students.  I teach fifth grade so I am always looking for fun stuff for 'older students'.  I have doing the same type of things at the beginning of the year for a few years now and I am ready to change it up!  This is going into my cart!

My second item is clipart!  Who is in love with clipart???  I have fallen in love especially with Krista Wallden's clipart.  I did her summer VIP program and LOVED IT!  I learned so many new and easy things I can implement into my products!  I have had my eye on her Detective Kids clipart.  I have a couple of ideas on how I am going to use it.  

So that is what I am buying!  I hope you will check out my store and other stores during the big Back to School Sale!  Don't forget to use the code BTS14.


2 comments:

  1. I am a Krista Wallden junkie, too! I also did her summer VIP series along with the monthly memberships. Did you see she is offering a Fall VIP series as well? I confess, I already signed up. LOL! I'll be watching for your KW products. LOL! Have fun with the sale!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for the clipart love!! I'm so thrilled that you loved the Summer VIP- I had so much fun offering something different like that! The Fall VIP is going to be even more fun!

    ReplyDelete